Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Update

I've been busy writing old school thoughts in my moleskine, too busy at work to spend a few moments to check anything but work email, let alone personal email, or even *gasp* my blog.

Apologies reader.

My writing has been reduced--between work, parenting, the odd few hours I can help Melissa with her canning, and repairing my bicycle (don't ask)--to jotting a few tittles in my black leather notebook.

Loose prose, ideas about stories ranging from Zombies to more mundane, shopping lists, rants. Very little of my writing has been electronic, not even in forum posts.

I've been throwing firewood, cleaning dust bunnies, folding laundry, kissing boo-boos, draining a swamp cooler, avoiding the overgrown front lawn, picking grapes, oogling pistols on ksl.com, reading survivalblog.com, and sleeping.

I will try to be better about posting here, meantime share a bit what you've been up to, will you?

-Jay

1 comment:

riotimus said...

I'm trying to stay afloat with school, work (as a writing tutor, go figure), and family. I'm cruising along on my novel. I just finished chapter 10, which is roughly the halfway mark. I have an interview on Friday for an adjunct professor position. That's about it. I guess we're all just hangin' in there.

R.