Friday, July 16, 2010

Nolan's 'Inception'

If you only see one film this year, go see 'Inception'

I just came back from a midnight showing of the film. What a vision!

The writing, the score, the execution. Nolan should get an Oscar. The writer should get an Oscar. DiCaprio should get an Oscar.

It's vision is still fresh in my mind--the film is perhaps one of my top five now and I am picky.

Without elaborating anything, I insist that you watch the movie. Watch it and share your thoughts.

I am predicting a royal flush at Oscar...this film is going to sweep the Oscars.

-Jay

1 comment:

riotimus said...

The Oscars always throw me. I guess I don't have the movie sense to be able to tell what they are looking for. Thanks for the recommendation (or insistentation as the case may be). We'll check it out.

R.