Saturday, November 22, 2008

I love BYU football even more tonight...

Even after this game. Even after 5 TOs, 5 sacks, and all these damn penalties.

I am going to go buy a damn jersey and wear it to work on Tuesday, or get a flag and fly it all year. Something.

There is 5 min left in the game and BYU is down to Utah 24-41.

I realize tonight that I am turning into my father; cussing, kicking the chairs, and yelling at the radio. I offended my brother Dan, thought murderous thoughts about every Utah fan (for about 50 minutes), cursed the BCS money that every fan is going to say will be good for the conference (for about 50 minutes), and hoped for a great payback game next year. For two payback games actually, one with TCU and the other with Utah.

And now...I am cool with it. Win some lose some, keep the chin up, and "The Quest" continues.

Here's to the Bowl game that BYU is heading to! It will be either the Poinsettia or the Las Vegas, and most likely the Poinsettia.

-Jay

4 comments:

Jarubla said...

I am a bit better now. Got to go to the kls.com boards and comment a bit. Not the bittre diatribe you might expect after a post like this.

No, my user name is paxxap, and if you are curious go and browse.

It is sory of funny, in a painful, sad way that so many people are full of hare and angry on the internet. Such a great big dirty laundromat...

-Jay

Jarubla said...

Make that ksl.com's boards (typing one-handed while balancing Miles is harder than it looks).

-Jay

Melissa said...

I can't imagine how you could have offended Dan. LOL! Kinda wish I would have been here to chuckle at you getting so mad about the game. Love ya!

Jarubla said...

Still love BYU football even after the loss on 12-20 to Arizona. They have some work to do in their linebackers and in their DB's for 2009!

-Jay