Thursday, August 21, 2008

08-08-08 Tag (Better late than Never)

Posting this in reply to Amber Wolf's blog, thought it would be fun to show ya'll what goes on in my brain. Sort of a Secret life of Walter Mitty thing. Read on and taunt, barf, laugh, whatever. :)

8 TV shows I Love to watch:

Dirty Jobs With Mike Rowe
Mythbusters
Survivorman
Man vs Wild
It Takes A Thief
How It's Made
Modern Marvels
Cities Of The Underworld

8 restaurants I love:

Landry's Seafood
Olive Garden
Zuppas
Sushi Ya
Red Robin
Carls Jr
Wendy's
IHOP

8 things that happened today:

Snoozed the alarm 3x
Woke at 2:45 am
Showered/Dressed
Gathered food
Came in to work
Worked my backlog
Read online news
Checked in on my buddies blogs

8 things I am looking forward too:

Sunday! The beginning of my weekend
Nap time @ lunch
Payday
That clay bar from Griots Garage
Dan's birthday
Melissa's birthday
Miles' birthday
Christmas


8 Things I Love about Summer:

T shirts
Gardening
Crickets
Driving with the windows down
Kids playing in the back yard
BBQ
The cool mountain air
Camping

8 Olympic Events I want to see (and got to!):

Opening Ceremonies
Phelps
Torres
May Treanor
Men's Volleyball
Gymnastics
Marathon

8 things on my wish list:

House
Cars
Be a business owner
Dream garage
Travel to Britain, Europe, China, Alaska, Hawaii, Tahiti, Caribbean
Own a cabin
Have an in-house chef cook for me 3x a week
Have a personal trainer

8 people I want to do this same thing:

Melissa
Paul
Burke
Nate
Lynn
Beth
Jody
Andrea

1 comment:

Michelle said...

jay i had to laugh when reading this - you had some of the same random tv shows on your list that chip watches (when sports center isn't on that is...i have the theme song memorized - can hum it at the drop of a hat) you two must be brothers or something...:)