Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Things I Have Been Digging On...

Mexican Soda Pop in bottles (Coke, strawberry cream, orange cream, horchata)

Anything by the author Gene Wolfe

Viva la Vida by Coldplay (it took me 8 years to warm to this band...late bloomer here!)

Through the Fire and the Flames by Dragonforce (prog rock, makes me want to go 600 mph)

The album Inquisition Symphony by Apocalyptica

Black, white or gray Ford Mustangs (anything 1998 and up, though a kick arse 68 would do just fine)

Home-made rock climbing walls

Atomik Climbing Holds (great cust service, hellaciously fast shipping, and they even threw in some free holds!)

Steak Gorgonzola-Alfredo at Olive Garden

http://www.edmunds.com/ (all the info you could want about car shopping--great resource)

Old Navy and The Gap (These two stores are about the only places we shop for clothes anymore. We get 10% back on all purchases, free price adjustment within 1 week, and *!BONUS!* The Gap's fashion sense is finally normal again!)

Now go! Try some of that. Get converted & you'll thank me later. I expect a card, maybe a fanfare of trumpets...

-Jay

2 comments:

islandgirl said...

Ken and I have been digging Coldplay as well, I saw your new Mustang, congrats!

Shopgirl said...

You have great taste! Of course you do...you married Melissa!:)