Monday, December 10, 2007

Reading Update (Wow, Two Blog Posts In One Day...A Record)

Here's a reading updae for you fellow nerds. In case you didn't read the EW article I read today, it's now pretty cool to be a nerd...So put on your glasses with the taped nose piece, some fuzzy toe socks, grab a tatty blanket and pour a cup of tea for a good read. It's too damn cold to do much else.

What I've been reading:

Confessor by Terry Goodkind
Dragon Prince by Melanie Rawn
Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer (Thanks Andrea Frandsen for the recommnedation!!)

The Foer book is the strangest and most achingly beautiful book I have read in quite a while. It is seriously worth the read guys.

-Jay

1 comment:

riotimus said...

I still haven't read any Terry Goodkind, though I'll try to fit it in now that I am done with school. I enjoyed the Melanie Rawn books for the most part - she had some really good ideas in the fantasy realm. I have been reading "All Things Great and Small" by James Herriet (a very humorous book if you haven't already read it) and "Something Wicked This Way Comes" by Ray Bradbury. So far it has been a little bit silly, but being Bradbury I'm sure it will get creepy soon enough.

R.