Friday, December 07, 2007

A Game Called Grow

So...one of my colleagues named Ben introduced a game to us here at work that won some awards a few years back. And it is frustrating as hell.

If you click on this let me apologize to you first. It is addictive. The gist of the game is to "grow" the items in order to max all 12 out. Strap yourselves in astronauts, and good luck. And no cheating!

http://www.eyezmaze.com/grow/v3/index.html

I have gotten 8 maxed out, Melissa the same. Augghhhh!

-Jay

6 comments:

Jen Jen said...

thanks....addicted....
no time to comment...must play more...

Jarubla said...

10 maxed now with the other two at 6 & 7! Grr! I have got to figure this out with no cheating...

-Jay

Jen Jen said...

i cant even figure out how im supposed to cheat...

riotimus said...

I have managed to max out all but one. It is quite a fun game, thanks for sharing.

R.

Jarubla said...

Melissa and I got to 11 and the last one 1 away from maxing out!

Soooooo close!

-Jay

riotimus said...

I finally maxed them all out. That is a crazy fun game.

R.