Thursday, November 01, 2007

He is here...Miles Daniel Blair.

Melissa and I are loving this time with our new baby boy. He is a cute little blonde thing, blue eyes like mom and dad and bro and sis. He's got my lungs, mom's fingers, Hyrum's nose, Maddy's haircolor, and all our hearts.

We're still adjusting to the new routine. Top that off by Maddy being sick with the croup Hyrum had last week, and the receipe adds up to some sleepless nights. But the changes bring new opportunities to us as a family.

Right now I'm pretty tired. Thankfully work is kinda slow. I don't have any picts posted, but check out Melissa's blog and see the cute lil guy!

Later,
Jay

6 comments:

Jen Jen said...

Congrats!! you better post pictures soon of the cute little stinker!!

CwazyLawa said...

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL CUTENESS! That should be illegal. He is perfect!

*tear*

Hope Maddy feels better! Tell your wife congrats - she makes beautiful babies!

Paul M. said...

Nice looking baby, Jay! Hope the transition from 2 to 3 goes smoothly. They've got you outnumbered now!

Lori said...

Congrats! I'm glad everything went well.

ANDREA said...

OH MY GOSH JAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS! I guess I could walk over and tell you- but whatever. I didnt even know your wife was pregnant again! where have I been!?? Im so happy for you guys- congratulations!

ANDREA said...

I am home now where every last freakin thing is blocked, so i finally got to see the pics of baby Miles on your wifes blog - and oh for good grief...he is SUCH cuteness!!!!! holy cow what a sweet little perfect thing. and i cant believe what giants your other two babies are. I havent seen Hyrum for like 2 1/2 yrs probably and I've never even SEEN Maddy in person. they are just so cute. PROCREATE TO CELEBRATE!!