Saturday, October 14, 2006

Sean Connery...

In the past week, I have watched Indianna Jones and the Last Crusade and The Hunt for Red October and I realized just how much I enjoy this guy. He has wit, charm, candor and an on screen presence that can only be called debonaire. If I were The Queen, I'd have nighted him too. Now, if he can only keep up the uber-masulinity and not follow Sir Lawrence Olivier down that path form which no traveler can return...ahem (need i say more than King Lear??).

I had hoped to ramble off something poignant tonight, but the words elude me. So, I must humbly request you go rent these two classics (strange that 1989 and 1990 are considered thus) and report back forthwith.

-Jay

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I have to agree. Sean Connery is a good actor although he doesn't make me swoon like he seems to most of the rest of the population of females.