Friday, September 15, 2006

Snow on Timp 9/15/06!

There is snow on Mt Timpanogos! I hope this year will be another banner year for snowfall. Last year, the year prior, and the year before were all fantastic years for the ainches of snow. In 04 and 05 I went snowboarding both times before Halloween at Brighton (05 was 10 days before Halloween). And the snow was deep enough that I never scraped the bottom of my board.

Come on 2007 snowfall!

The weather the last few days has been fairly wet and cold. Fall is here and the long sleeve shirts are being tugged on at the Blair house with anticipation. I have got some preparations for the apartment to get done, mostly weatherproofing the circa 1960's windows which insulate little better than wax paper ;) I have put new Schlage locks and deadbolts on all the exterior doors (killer mechanisms on those locks, butter smooth!), and feel better about that.

Gotta get new jackets for the lil sprouts, my two kids are growing so darn fast.

Anyhow, I am glad today is Friday!

Jay out...

No comments: